I live in the Pacific Northwest so we have a very limited window of good cycling weather. So I have relied on cycling at home during the coldest, wettest months. Finding a solid yet portable stationary bike was key to my success in staying consistent in my training.
The Sunny Health & Fitness SF-B901 Pro Indoor Cycling Bike offered most everything I was looking for.
What I loved:
This stationary bike is SOLID! You get A LOT of bang for your buck. I am surprised at the low cost compared to the quality.
- The fully adjustable seat and handlebars made it easy to find the right fit.
- It has a 40 lb chromed solid flywheel which delivers a VERY smooth ride.
- You can adjust the resistance easily with a simple twist of the tension knob. It also has a safety stop switch which will stop the flywheel.
- The wheels make it relatively easy to move. It does weigh almost 100 lbs after all but I can maneuver it from room to room myself.
- Really low maintenance. You just have to oil the flywheel if the brakes dry out and start to squeak.
- It has the feel and stability of the spinning bikes at my gym.
- While you do have to assemble it (or pay someone else to (not THIS girl)), it is pretty simple and took about 30 minutes.
What I thought could use improvement:
- There is no display. So if you’re looking for a stationary bike with all the bell and whistles this may not be the one for you.
- I wish it had a holder for water on the frame.
I LOVE this bike! It is amazingly solid for the price! And don’t think I’m ever going to outgrow it. I see myself enjoying it for years to come and think it would be a great addition to any home gym.
Low Impact Cycling is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.